On November 5th, the Mayor’s Office of Workforce Development held a free, virtual panel looking at ways that adult education programs and participants can connect with employers and family-sustaining jobs. The panel, Models of Equitable Career Paths: From Adult Education to Quality Employment, featured moderator Nancy Snyder, founder of Nancy Snyder Consulting, as well as the following panelists:
- Lauren Garrett, career advisor at Charlestown Adult Education
- Katie Nadeau, director of Center House employment supports at Bay Cove Human Services
- Brooke O’Neil, scheduling manager at Best Home Care
- Shelia Richardson, education administrator at Health & Home Care Training Center
- Jane Snyder, ESOL teacher and career advancement specialist at Haitian Multi-Service Center
Watch the recording of the webinar below.